Terms and Conditions
ATTENTION: These terms and conditions (“Conditions”) apply to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.chinesetones.com (“Website”) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether you purchase any product from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website. This notice is issued by ChineseTones.
ChineseTones.com is a none-profit website for teaching and researching. The information (re-edit of the movies) at ChineseTones is quoted for describing the certain word, phrase, sentence of Chinese character and Mandarin, and only provides for private learning, researching or appreciating.
If some information( written works, image, audio and video) related to the infringements about your lawful right, please contact us as soon as possible. We will delete or make reasonable treatment quickly.
On-line contact: see Contact Us.
License AgreementChineseTones is committed to providing you a pleasant and engaging learning environment, Movie Lessons, Instant Tutoring, For Mobile, Resources, Forum, Blog, community and other Services. As a commercial website we derive our income from sales of our services to our fee paying customers. ChineseTones provides 7-day free trial to the registered members.
With this licensed agreement, the free trial users and regular users are both eligible to:
2. use our handbooks and relevant documents, including the electronic files;
3. This contract and your license agreement are nonexclusive and only for your personal use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by ChineseTones. You understand that part of the license agreements in the contract come from the third parties, and you shall agree to comply with it.
Property Rights, Reproduction and Restricted UseThe web site and all information (in text, graphical, video and audio forms), images, software, design, applications and other elements available on or through the web site are the property of ChineseTones and others, and are protected by domestic and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. You understand that ChineseTones is a subscription-based service rather than a one time purchase. It is illegal and prohibited to reproduce any of the software, the Content and materials without the express prior written consent of the ChineseTones.
1. The web site may not be reproduced, republished, translated, or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of the ChineseTones.
2. Non-transferable sublicense. You understand that the authorized license is only for the individual's personal use, and you agree not to lease, sell, transfer or distribute, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service to any other individuals or communities.
3.The user shall not attempt to derive the source code, decompile, modify or structure of all or any portion of the information, in whole or in part, except as allowed by applicable law.
3. Please remember that you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account number and/or password and that you are responsible for all uses of your account. You agree to immediately notify ChineseTones of any unauthorized use of your account.
PaymentThe current payment at ChineseTones is a monthly subscription based service, and therefore the fees are charged by month.
Please note that some of the subscriptions made through credit cards or the PayPal are automatically renewed by the end of each circulation unless you cancel your subscription.
To cancel the subscription, please refer to "My Account", and then select "Cancel the monthly recurring subscription" button.
Refund PolicyChineseTones.com offers a 15-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our service for any reason, you may request a full refund. Subscription with one-on-one Instant Tutoring service cannot be refunded. Refund requests must be made within 14 days following the purchasing day. (You are recommended to try one-on-one Instant Tutoring first, and then purchase it.)
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright InfringementThe reproduction and re-edit of the movies at ChineseTones is done without any commercial purpose to provide more educational resources for Chinese learners around the world and promote Chinese language and culture and information.
If you believe that there are texts, images, videos and audios being copied from your work and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify ChineseTones with the following information:
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
• Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
• Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
• Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If subject to the above conditions, ChineseTones will take appropriate measures, including removal of referred stuffs and disconnect the appropriate links; if not subject to the above conditions, ChineseTones will not take any measures. ChineseTones will not take responsibility for deleting works or disconnecting links from the site caused by the wrong notice of you.